Description Lightweight portable companion for your AED to provide Emergency Oxygen to a breathing victim before the onset of fibrillation, oxygen enriched CPR to a non-breathing victim, or continued supplemental oxygen after successful defibrillation.
- – Light Weight.. Only 6 pounds!
- – Dimensions: 4 1/2′ D x 7 1/2′ W x 15′ H
- – Comfortable Handle & Shoulder Strap
- – Wall Mount Hook for easy access
- – Constant reading supply gauge through window (other units must be turned on to read gauge)
- – 40 Minute Supply @ 6 Liters Per Minute
- – 250 Liter Aluminum ‘C’ Cylinder
- – Cylinder is easily disposable/replaceable or refillable at local gas distributors
- – Simple External Two-Step Instructions
Inhalator: administer supplemental oxygen for a breathing victim Resuscitator: oxygen enriched mouth-to-mask CPR for a non-breathing victim
**Can only ship a full tank via UPS Ground. All orders to Hawaii and Alaska will be shipped with empty cylinders (these may be filled upon receipt at a local gas distributor)