- Brand New Heartsine Samaritan AED
- 8 Year Manufacturer’s Warranty (More Info)
- Adult Pad-Pak (electrode pads/battery combo pack)
- Quick Reference Card
- Heart Smart AED Wall Cabinet w/Standard Alarm (HST-CAB01)
- Heart Smart AED Projection Wall Sign (2-Way) (HST-WS01)
- Carrying Case
- Training DVD (downloadable)
- Medical Prescription / Authorization
- Heart Smart CPR/AED Rescue Kit (HSRK-10)
- Heart Smart Inspection / Maintenance Tag (HST-ACC01)
- Heart Smart ‘AED Equipped Facility’ Decal (HST-ACC02)
- UPS Ground Shipping (lower 48 states only)
- Cloud Based AED Program Management (More Info)
Alarmed Wall Cabinet and Wall Sign
Our Heartsine Samaritan AED Value Package features everything we offer with our Basic Package and more. This Heartsine AED package also includes an alarmed AED wall cabinet and an AED wall sign to properly and visibly store your Heartsine AED safely in view for all potential rescuers to see and identify.
Suitable for Indoor and Outdoor Use
This Heartsine AED package is perfect for any indoor application including Schools, Churches, Offices, Gyms or other buildings. The Heartsine AED is also rugged and durable making it suitable for many industrial and aquatic environments. HeartSine Samaritan AED Why choose the HeartSine Samaritan AED? The Samaritan AED with industry exclusive SCOPE biphasic waveforms is the most portable & lightweight unit which is compliant with AHA 2015 guidelines. Battery & electrode pads are incorporated in the innovative Pad-Pak. Compact in Size, Long on Ability. Portable and lightweight. The Samaritan PAD is lighter (2.4 lbs) and smaller than other defibrillators. Durable – The Samaritan PAD 350P resists shock and vibration and carries an IP56 rating, the industry’s highest rating against dust and water. It also carries a 8-year unit warranty. Advanced Technology. The Samaritan PAD 350P utilizes proprietary electrode technology, advanced and stable firmware, and proprietary SCOPE Biphasic Technology (an escalating and low-energy waveform that automatically adjusts for patient impedance differences) to assess rhythm and recommend defibrillation if necessary. Sudden Cardiac Arrest (SCA) often strikes without warning. Theres little time to react and no time to think, so its important to have the HeartSine, Samaritan, PAD 350P defibrillator on hand. This AED is a clinically advanced, lightweight, compact, easy-to-use, and portable AED. Audio and visual prompts guide the user step by step through the rescue process. From trained first aiders to professional responders, the AED is designed so that anyone, anywhere, anytime can save a life.
- Compact and lightweight portable AED
- Easy to use
- SCOPE Technology HeartSines unique biphasic waveform. Developed through extensive experimental and clinical testing, the SCOPE system gives unrivaled performance and optimizes the chances for defibrillation success.
- The Samaritan PAD has a rating of IP56, providing this AED defibrillator with the highest level of protection from dust or moisture ingress in the industry.
HeartSines practical Pad-Pak, which incorporates the battery and electrodes in a single-use cartridge meaning only one expiration date to monitor and only one item to replace after use. The 350P is suitable for use on adults and children. For children younger than 8 years or weighing less than 25kg (55 lbs.), a Pediatric-Pak is available. How It Works The HeartSine Samaritan AED is an automated external defibrillator (AED) that analyzes the heart rhythm and delivers an electrical shock to victims of Sudden Cardiac Arrest in order to restore the heart to normal rhythm.
The rescuer turns on the HeartSine Samaritan PAD.
Clear, calm instructions guide the rescuer through visual and audio prompts.
The system guides user from pad application to shock delivery, if required.
In addition, a CPR tone and flashing icon coaches the rescuer in delivering chest compressions according to ERC 2015 Guidelines. Its lifesaving, pure and simple. Heartsine Key Differentiators
Here are the key differentiators for the Samaritan AED:
- Compact and lightweight 28-56% smaller than other AEDs on the market and weighing only 1.1kg (2.4 lbs.).
- Easy to use Audio & visual Prompts guide the user step-by-step through the rescue process 3 large, easy-to-see icons illuminate ‘Attach pads’, ‘Do not touch the patient’, and ‘is safe to touch the patient to facilitate the rescue process.’
- Sophisticated SCOPE Biphasic waveform technology adjusts patient impedance to maximize effective shock delivery.
- The samaritan PAD has a rating of IP56, providing the 350P defibrillator with the highest level of protection from dust or moisture ingress in the industry.
- HeartSines practical Pad-Pak combines battery and electrodes into one cartridge one date to monitor and only one item to replace on expiration or after use.
- 8-year warranty as standard clearly demonstrates the reliability of this quality unit.
- Drop tested in accordance with IEC 60601-1.
- Field upgradeable to the latest AHA/ERC guidelines.
- Automatic self-check.
- Suitable for adults and children, Pediatric-Pak available for 0-8 years of age (<,25kg or 55 lbs.)
- Controls and electrodes are accessible even with your HeartSine Samaritan PAD still in the case.
- Integrated metronome prompts the CPR chest compression rate.
- Events are recorded with the time, date, ECG trace & duration, shock delivery information, and CPR intervals. This information is downloadable to a PC with optional SAVER, EVO software.
- CE Marked and FDA cleared.