- Brand New Heartsine Samaritan PAD 350P AED
- 8 Year Manufacturer’s Warranty
- Adult Pad-Pak (electrode pads/battery combo pack)
- User Manual
- Quick Reference Card
- Carrying Case
- Training Video (downloadable)
- Medical Prescription / Authorization
- Heart Smart CPR/AED Rescue Kit (HSRK-10)
- Heart Smart Inspection / Maintenance Tag (HST-ACC01)
- Heart Smart ‘AED Equipped Facility’ Decal (HST-ACC02)
- UPS Ground Shipping (lower 48 states only)
- Cloud Based AED Program Management
Simple to Operate
Turns on with easy-to-use pull handle
Every HeartStart OnSite comes ready-to-rescue. The device is pre-installed in the carrying case and battery and pads are pre-installed in the device. Simply pull the handle on the front of the AED to activate it.
Guided Audio Instruction
Talks you through your training
The HeartStart OnSite provides on-demand audio coaching. Calm, clear voice instructions are tailored to the responders actions, providing AED and CPR guidance during the resuscitation of a sudden cardiac arrest victim.
SMART Biphasic Therapy
Safely delivers maximum shock strength
Philips SMART Biphasic therapy uses a unique combination of high current – to maximize effectiveness, and a lower energy dose – to minimize side effects that are harmful to a fragile heart.
Built-in Self Test
Ready when needed
Your HeartStart OnSite goes through a 120-point test before it leaves the factory. On the job, it conducts self tests every single day, not just weekly. It performs over 80 different tests in all. Even the pads are tested for readiness.
Quick Shock Feature
Minimize chest compression interruptions
CPR is even more vital to survival than previously realized. Rapidly delivering shock after chest compressions is critical. The HeartStart OnSites Quick Shock feature reduces the time between hands-off and shock delivery.
Integrated SMART Pads
Senses application to patient skin
The pads are ‘smart’ because they can sense that they have been removed from the cartridge and applied to the patient. This helps the HeartStart OnSite know at what point the user is in the response process.
Clear, intuitive icon driven operation
The HeartStart OnSites graphics-based visual instructions are designed to communicate instantly, with minimum reading and interpretation. Users not fluent in the devices language can follow easily.
HeartSine Samaritan AED 350P Why choose the HeartSine Samaritan PAD 350P? The Samaritan PAD 350P with industry exclusive SCOPE biphasic waveforms is the most portable & lightweight unit which is compliant with AHA 2015 guidelines. Battery & electrode pads are incorporated in the innovative Pad-Pak. Compact in Size, Long on Ability. Portable and lightweight. The Samaritan PAD is lighter (2.4 lbs) and smaller than other defibrillators. Durable – The Samaritan PAD 350P resists shock and vibration and carries an IP56 rating, the industry’s highest rating against dust and water. It also carries a 8-year unit warranty. Advanced Technology. The Samaritan PAD 350P utilizes proprietary electrode technology, advanced and stable firmware, and proprietary SCOPE Biphasic Technology (an escalating and low-energy waveform that automatically adjusts for patient impedance differences) to assess rhythm and recommend defibrillation if necessary. Sudden Cardiac Arrest (SCA) often strikes without warning. Theres little time to react and no time to think, so its important to have the HeartSine, Samaritan, PAD 350P defibrillator on hand. The 350P is a clinically advanced, lightweight, compact, easy-to-use, and portable AED. Audio and visual prompts guide the user step by step through the rescue process. From trained first aiders to professional responders, the 350P is designed so that anyone, anywhere, anytime can save a life.
- Compact and lightweight portable AED
- Easy to use
- SCOPE Technology HeartSines unique biphasic waveform. Developed through extensive experimental and clinical testing, the SCOPE system gives unrivaled performance and optimizes the chances for defibrillation success.
- The Samaritan PAD has a rating of IP56, providing the 350P defibrillator with the highest level of protection from dust or moisture ingress in the industry.
The 350P uses HeartSines practical Pad-Pak, which incorporates the battery and electrodes in a single-use cartridge meaning only one expiration date to monitor and only one item to replace after use. The 350P is suitable for use on adults and children. For children younger than 8 years or weighing less than 25kg (55 lbs.), a Pediatric-Pak is available. How It Works The HeartSine Samaritan PAD is an automated external defibrillator (AED) that analyzes the heart rhythm and delivers an electrical shock to victims of Sudden Cardiac Arrest in order to restore the heart to normal rhythm.
The rescuer turns on the HeartSine samaritan PAD.
Clear, calm instructions guide the rescuer through visual and audio prompts.
The system guides user from pad application to shock delivery, if required.
In addition, a CPR tone and flashing icon coaches the rescuer in delivering chest compressions according to ERC 2015 Guidelines. Its lifesaving, pure and simple. 350P Key Differentiators Here are the key differentiators for the samaritan 350P:
- Compact and lightweight 28-56% smaller than other AEDs on the market and weighing only 1.1kg (2.4 lbs.).
- Easy to use Audio & visual Prompts guide the user step-by-step through the rescue process 3 large, easy-to-see icons illuminate ‘Attach pads,’ ‘Do not touch the patient,’ and ‘It is safe to touch the patient’ to facilitate the rescue process.
- Sophisticated SCOPE Biphasic waveform technology adjusts patient impedance to maximize effective shock delivery.
- The samaritan PAD has a rating of IP56, providing the 350P defibrillator with the highest level of protection from dust or moisture ingress in the industry.
- HeartSines practical Pad-Pak combines battery and electrodes into one cartridge one date to monitor and only one item to replace on expiration or after use.
- 8-year warranty as standard clearly demonstrates the reliability of this quality unit.
- Drop tested in accordance with IEC 60601-1.
- Field upgradeable to the latest AHA/ERC guidelines.
- Automatic self-check.
- Suitable for adults and children, Pediatric-Pak available for 0-8 years of age (<,25kg or 55 lbs.)
- Controls and electrodes are accessible even with your HeartSine samaritan PAD still in the case.
- Integrated metronome prompts the CPR chest compression rate.
- Events are recorded with the time, date, ECG trace & duration, shock delivery information, and CPR intervals. This information is downloadable to a PC with optional SAVER EVO software.
- CE Marked and FDA cleared.